You are seven days away from obtaining an associate degree at home if you have life or work experience. There are Educational institutions that provide online associate degrees for professionals and working adults on mere authentication of valid life and work experience.
Many offline and online degree Institutions offer the above program in which you’ll find a wide range of majors for your life experience accredited associate degree at home.
To receive an Associate degree, the requirements are that you have work or life experience relevant to your desired major or the minimum passing score of an online equivalency test for the institution of your choice. Eligibility requirements in most online institutions for an accredited Associate degree are as follows:
• Job experience in the field you desire to major
• Basic educational qualifications
• Certificates of Company or Employer-sponsored training and attendance of workshops
• Certificate of participation in organizations, both professional and non-professional
• Personal goals, lifestyle, hobbies, and travel
• Certificate of participation in volunteer activities and community service
• Ability for independent reading, viewing, listening, or writing
With the above requirements, you can with just a click apply for a life experience associate degree in your desired major and get it within 7 days! On the other hand, if you lack all or some of the above qualifications, you can register to take an equivalency test.
At the end of a successful vetting of your work/ life experience or equivalency test, you will be awarded an original accredited Associate Degree, original transcripts and education verification letter along with other relevant documents.
Duration for receiving your life experience degree or equivalency test Associate degree is within one week of submitting and getting approval of your life experience or online equivalency test, there are no classes or admission involved, the basis for awarding you an Associate degree is a mere authentication of a qualification you already deserve because of your life or work experience.